Catheter Pressure Decay Leak Test System
Catheters are sequentially leak tested to a 20 sccm limit.
Test Stand and Parts in Fixture
InterTech’s experts adopt a systems perspective to develop the best test solution possible through a proven methodology:
- Determination of the proper test method to achieve required accuracy
- Test results from selected method
- Gauge R&R of entire test solution not just instruments
- Cycle time projections
- Best fixturing methods to achieve highest yields and Gauge R&R
- Accurate assessments of trade-offs and projected return-on-investment from testing technology options
- Operator visually checks balloons at a pressure of 88 psig.
- Catheters are sequentially leak tested to a 20 sccm limit at 265 psig.
- An InterTech M-1045 Pressure Change Leak Detector and Sequencer control the test cycle and machine operation.
- The speed and accuracy of InterTech leak testing and functional testing solutions have enabled many FDA-regulated manufacturers with demanding clean room environment s to dramatically increase yields of the highest quality medical products while all the time reducing rework or defects.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE