InterTech’s functional test systems deliver maximum efficiency for either 100% test production lines or in the laboratory to meet audit requirements.
Pressure switch test stand and fixture
- The switch is pressurized to a set-point pressure (0.5 psig. to 150 psig.).
- A servo ramps up to compress the adjustment spring.
- When the PLC senses the switch transition, the servo reverses motion.
- The servo stops when the transition is sensed again and the switch is vented.
- The switch is pressurized to a defined value, either above or below the set-point.
- The test data is written to the Access database file.
- If the switch transition is within tolerance, the part is vented and unclamped.
- A reject remains clamped until the operator presses the reset button. The MMI provides a real time display of test cycles, test data, statistics and machine status.
- Barcode input prior to cycling is used to automatically verify part configuration, call up test parameters and store test data by serial number.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE