Crank Case Mass Flow Leak Test of Large Volume Parts
Machined iron castings are leak tested at a rate of 60 pph.
A turnkey system designed and built by InterTech
Crank Case Test Stand and Parts
Crank Case Parts
- The InterTech M-1075Y Mass Flow Leak Detector controls both the test cycle and the machine operation.
- The oil passage and main cavity are sequentially tested to a 2.5 sccm limit at 1.5 bar.
- Only accepted parts are automatically marked.
- InterTech PowerClamps individually clamp each bolt point to simulate mounting conditions.
- Speed: Mass flow leak detection technology permits the fast and accurate testing of large volume parts. Quick pass testing accelerates accept/reject decisions.
- Cost Effective: Using the M-1075Y for machine control eliminates the need for a PLC, additional wiring and enclosures.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE